11.21.2009

Day 99--- Vacancy...

What is up? Me, barely its 4:30 in the morning perfect time to write my blog, as I fall asleep. In my defense Ive had quite the busy day. No less than 4 hours of Internet TV, mainly consumed by shows with Chef Ramsay (Kitchen Nightmare's or Hell's Kitchen)... Followed by a nice casserole dinner at ma lady's grandparents house, topped off with the movie "The Island" which I highly recommend... Especially if you were thinking about purchasing a clone, they have feelings too you know... Anyways there was no real point to me telling you about my day, but sometimes I feel good about giving you a peek inside. Today I have chosen to write about those people who use the last of something and do nothing to fix it...

I have not thought of a nickname for them yet, but I am sure that I'll have something by the time I finish writing... You know who I am talking about right? The person who will use the last of the milk, or the juice, or the toilet paper and then just put the carton back in the fridge with a drop left or leave the roll next to the toilet paperless. It is the worst feeling in the world to have made a peanut butter sandwich and go to pour a nice cold glass of milk, but instead you pick up a weightless empty container. The second worse feeling is realize you are sitting next to an empty paper roll when you are half way through taking the kids to the pool... Some serious decisions need to be made in the next few moments that can tell a lot about a persons character, integrity, and sanitation skills... How many times have you had to run to the hall closet or the other bathroom in your house with your pants around your ankles? Its not a pretty picture, but it is certainly better than the one you'd paint on the inside of your pants if you were out when this happened.... Just saying... Being out on a date is about the worst place that you can be affected by one of these dunces. Really, what do you do in a situation like that? I am fearing the day that this may happen to me.

These people really do suck though, plain and simple, I think it starts out that they lack manners but it really comes down to laziness... There is typically no way to spot these people until it is too late either, which makes them very difficult to catch and stop... The only way you can really narrow down a culprit if it is someone you are living with is to watch for signs. Speaking of which I'm looking for the EXIT sign right now, the brain is not functioning... Until next time, make sure to check for t.p. in the toilet before you let these guys spoil it...

5 comments:

Christine Macdonald said...

Enter Eliane Bennence from Seinfeld and her asking "do you have any toilet paper?" and Jamie Gert'z character says "no, I'm sorry. I can't spare a square."

This is a worthy cause. Thanks for posting!

ScoMan said...

I hate self centered people, and these are the marks left by someone who has no consideration for others.

They feel like everything should be done for them by the next servant who wanders in to the situation. Why should they get milk when the next person who wants cereal could get it instead?

Lothiriel said...

I married one of those!!! I forgive him, though, because he has "great junk!"

angel6033 said...

I hate people like that, but I must admit that I have been that person before lol. When I lived back home with my sisters I used to leave no toilet paper in there on purpose to get them back for using my perfumes...then lying about it eventhough I could smell it...ahahah! I am evil

Quincifer said...

Good subject for hatred today.
I think this must be why I always feel the need to keep tissues in my bag when I go out, I hate there being no loo roll when I'm in a bar or club (and it always happens in places like that).

Related Posts with Thumbnails