11.07.2009

Day 85--- Put It In Your Mouth...


As I mentioned earlier I was going on a trip today. I made it successfully, so you can all rest easily. With that being said I am tired as crap so I am gonna do a quick simple blog today... I'll make sure to do something more earth shaking tomorrow... The group that I chose to do today are the ones who leave huge blobs of un-used tooth paste in the sink...

This is another one that may be done most frequently by roommates but is certainly not limited to them. I used to share a bathroom with my younger brother, and almost every time I went into the bathroom there would be half a tube worth of tooth paste stuck drying on the inside of the sink bowl. This raises a few questions in my head... First of all, if there is this much left in the sink post brushing, how much did they put onto the brush in the first place. Second, did any of it actually make it into their mouths. To me this is just proof that these people are not properly brushing their teeth. Either that or they are finger painting with the left over paste once they are done. This is something you would expect children to do but not grown ups, sure enough though I have had more than one sink Picasso's as roommates as an adult.

What would the dentist think, I mean these D-bags freak out when you dont floss your teeth daily, so what do you think would happen if they knew how much of their life blood was being wasted. I think that I am with them on this one though, especially when I am the one who has to chisel the crusty remains from the night before out of the sink... The only upside to that operation is that I usually walk away with minty smelling fingernails. At least that way I know that if my breath gets to stankin half way through the day I can try and dig some paste out from under my nails for a mid-day breath fresher. I guess that is kind of like recycling if you think about it... So I am kind of like a hero in that way. Whatever. So, next time you shake hands with or high five someone and get a whiff of Colgate, you know where its coming from. Stay "Aqua"-fresh.

7 comments:

Quincifer said...

Urgh I hate this.....well not actually the toothpaste being there, more the cleaning it up.

InnerMedley said...

The picture you posted with this drives me nuts. LOL

My husband doesn't leave huge globs of toothpaste in the sink...but he does get the tube all gunked with toothpaste. And he has SUCH a hard time remembering to put the cap back on.

I use my own tube. LOL. Yuck.

missykimmy said...

As a kid I used to leave 'huge blobs of toothpaste' in the sink - because it fell off my toothbrush all the time. No idea why. This doesn't happen anymore - if it does, I wash it off immediately. I hate seeing huge blobs of un-used toothpaste in the sink - especially when it didn't get there because of me.

missykimmy.blogspot.com

ScoMan said...

I've never understood how this is even possible. So while they get marks for doing the impossible, yeah, it's gross.

Anonymous said...

LOL the picture's enough to gross me out

angel6033 said...

Even when you are tired you manage to be funny :). I have experienced this first-hand with a roomate. I wonder the exact same things that you do..Glad you made it safely :)...

Nomad said...

how dare someone had better than this blog. whenever i get someone who clicks on that one i feel bad the rest of the day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails