2.20.2010

Day 175--- Accentuate the Ugly...


OK so this new job has definitely already kicked my ass and taken my name... It is not so much the labor of the job but the hours that it calls for... I am trying to convince myself that I am a morning person, but the fact that I almost fell asleep while on a call today would prove otherwise... Anyways lets get back to some people judging... OK I have one, how about girls who wear too much make-up... I am sure we have all seen one or a thousand of these bitches in our lifetime...

Seriously though, I do not think I will ever get the appeal for girls to cake on pounds of make-up at a time... I mean, I get the eyeliner and the occasional bit of blush, maybe a bit of powder and mascara here and there, (totally just pulled the name of those out of my ass) but I will never agree with a decision to cover the entire face with makeup... The main reason is, that it is not fooling anyone... I mean no matter how much makeup Barbara Streisand puts on she is still going to be an ugly bitch with the face of a lion... No matter how much makeup Lady GaGa plasters on she is still going to have an Olympic rate ski jump for a shnauz... (A medi-oker face if I may)... I grew up with the belief that females were smarter than boys, it was just understood, but some of the facial decisions I have seen them make over the past few years has shaken that belief system...

You guys realize I am not talking about the average girl here, like I said before a little can go a long way. Cover up the blemishes if you must, but these girls that come out looking like Bozo the Clown need to have their make-up licenses revoked... You are not supposed to live each day like you have just gotten your face painted at the state fair... And honestly when we see that you are wearing that much makeup it just draws more attention to what you are trying to hide... You would be better off putting little band-aids over all of your little problem areas, at least those seem more natural... Plus if you are really that ugly to begin with maybe you could just do us all a favor and stay indoors... The Internet was made for people like you... Everything you could ever want or need right at your fingertips... Shopping, college, and plenty of relationship web-sites... If you ever do need to venture out I also have a solution for that, its called a paper bag...

I cant imagine what these girls spend more money on, do they spend more on the actual makeup, or on buying new clothes because their massive amounts of facial glacial runoff has ruined half of their tops... I find myself trying to dodge these girls whenever I am out so I don't end up with a face-print on my shirt... Its like when someone gets hit in the face with a pie and they try and rub it off on somebody... I bet if I threw a penny at some of these chicks it would just stick to the side of their face, but I am out of pennies, so I am pushing this experiment off on you guys... So just let me know how it works out next time you see one...

As I sit here, actually I'm laying, I am starting to wonder if this type of makeup application could actually be classified as an addiction.... I mean they must spend a shit load of money, I was with my gf one time when she had to buy some new stuff and it was like $20 for one little tube of shit. Then think about the hour it takes to put it on, and if memory serves me correct its seems like it takes just as long to take off... I feel like if you forced some of these girls to go a day without makeup they would start convulsing... We should find that out... Anyways, that's where I will leave you for today, I need to get back to some 30 Rock.

PS. I wanted to say something about looking like Heath Ledger as The Joker, but I couldn't make it fit. Just so you know.

4 comments:

Mandie said...

Ew, that description of a penny sticking to a face full of make-up was so gross.

But I get the jist. Make-up can definatly make some people look worse than better.

I hate foundation, so I never wear that nasty crap.

But aren't you bein' a tad mean? I mean, the internet was made for ugly people? Haha.

Ugly people need lovin' too, Dude.

Christopher said...

Amen! I'm always turned off by a girl who piles it on. Makes me wonder what exactly she's hiding. I'm a minimalist at heart.

ScoMan said...

Agreed.

It just looks.. unnatural. Looking natural is important, and if you were born ugly you live with it like I have to. I can't use make up to hide behind, so girls shouldn't either.

Nomad said...

point is. guys like natural looking girls. learn it ladies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails