8.27.2009

Day 13--- View from the Pot...


So, for those of you who may not know me. I'm moving to Hollywood from NYC tomorrow. Ive been a ball of stress for about the last week due to shipping and all that other exciting stuff. Today I finally broke through the front lines of the postal service and sent my boxes. 16 boxes= $480 about the price gas would have cost me, minus the headache of driving for 5-7 days. Now all I have to do is finish my laundry, pack, get my drink on tonight with friends. California here I come. Wish me luck.

In other news. Since I'm trying to stay stress free, I chose a simple group to write about today.

OK. So, everyone realizes there are two different ways to put toilet paper on a roll right? There's a right way, and a wrong way. I know it may fit either way you stick it in, but you guys drive me insane when you do it the wrong way (that's what she said-*necessary*). Its scientific, there may be many ways to eat a Reese's but I can assure you only one sane way to put your TP. I think there should be some personality test that watches how people put a roll on. Everyone who does it backwards, legally insane, unfit for public activity, George Bush status. Everyone else, normal. Call me anal (no pun intended), but I have met plenty of other people that hate grabbing the roll and finding out some half-wit put it on the wrong way. First of all, its harder to grab or find when the end of the roll is lost sooooomewhere around back, I don't have time to search for that shit (no pun intended again). (side note- i love potty humor.) The worst is when I pull it and get what I need, but because someone did a poor job of putting it on it continues to unravel to the floor. I'm not tryin to roll that all the way back off so I rip off more than I need and use it anyways. Basically, you guys are killing more trees then necessary. They are sick of this shit. (:-)...

Ive contacted the owners of Charmin, Cottonelle, and Scott just to make sure that I'm doing it the way that it was intended. For the sake of my point, I am, and the rest of you are disgracing toilet paper companies across the globe. That's hard to do, they make toilet paper.

Now you guys know what I'm doing on the toilet for so long when I come over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am with you 100% on this one. If it's not on there the "right" way, I always change it. When I worked at Houstons, it was "spec" that it be on that way...it's now a way of life! Your blog keeps me entertained. Keep up the good work! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails