8.23.2009

Day 9--- thats what she said...


This blog does not even need to be lengthy, or really well explained, because we all know the people that I'm talking about. I do, I'm one of them. Today's blog is about the people who will say "that's what she said" at any opportunity.

We are so shamelessly in love with this saying that we will say it in two sentences back to back. I don't care. If it works it works. Ive said it to tables at work, Ive said it at church, or just on the street if I hear a nice assist. It is the ultimate one liner and I'm proud to be a user. It may feel like we sit and wait for the perfect situation or set-up , but I could be thinking about raisins and hear someone say "that's huge" and there I am with my extremely original "that's what she said joke. I cant help it, its addicting, and can almost make anyone laugh. I will continue to use it, and you know you will too. Its the perfect ice breaker, time filler, awkward silence starter, or finisher. It is the most well rounded annoying joke ever, but until the day I stop laughing at it. I will proudly say it. I know I'm not alone on this one, Ive met other people in the past few years who say it, well, not as much as me but close. I'm proud to call them my friends.

If you are unaware, it stems from the show "The Office"... Michael says it every so often when there is a perfect sexual set up. The awkward way that he says it is what makes it perfect. Anyways, I felt it needed to be said, maybe I'll come edit this and actually make it funny when I have had a few less mimosas.

PS. Thanks to those of you who continue to give us amazing set ups! Cheers to you guys. Keep on keepin on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

I hope you know that this put me in a better mood

Anonymous said...

agreed, best joke ever

Nick said...

I will mix in a few "that's what he said"s for a nice change of pace.

Anonymous said...

"I turned you on by accident..."

Unknown said...

Good blog. Should have ended with "Keep it comin'...that's what she said."

You're welcome.

Noland said...

these jokes are right up there (ad by up i mean down) with the trite your mom jokes that i can hear from any frat boy or dbag that i know but wish i didnt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails