5.06.2010

Day 199--- SPEAKER-Phone...


I'd like to think of another good excuse to why I've been so lazy on the blog-front but its really just been due to a lack of time, oh, and that little vacation back to New York didn't help either... Although Ive been away from the computer Ive been jotting down some ideas for the next 200 some odd days, so lets get this show back on the road... Today I'm going with the D-bags who talk way louder than necessary on their cell phones...

We all know these people... For me they usually turn up behind me on the bus or behind me in line at the grocery store. One of the few places I cant just run away from the annoyance... I tell myself that they just have a problem controlling the volume of their voices, but in reality I think that they just want other people to hear what is going on in their life... Similar to bloggers... These people probably know that the person on the other end of the phone is not paying any attention to their babbling on so they try and create an audience from the people around them... Sure sometimes it works, there are certain key words that they could throw in that would interest me. Sex, kill, blood, albino, tiger, you know, stuff like that would interest anyone... But I assure you we are not into just any run of the mill phone conversation... No, I don't want to hear what you want for dinner, well, unless you are going to hunt down, have sex with and kill an albino tiger, otherwise please use your inside voice... Better yet, use your telephone voice, that's at least a decibel or two quieter I'm sure, I promise you that the speaker on the other side will deliver all the information that you are trying to get across...

One other conversation that is always acceptable to have loudly is a break up... I mean, traditionally I think these should be handled via letter, email, or text, but if you must break up over the phone please do it so that I can hear... It would be even better if you could put the other person on speaker phone so that I can hear both sides of it, but if you don't have speaker phone, first of all its 2010, upgrade, second do that thing where you repeat what they said in disbelief... For instance they say, "I cant do this anymore, I've been seeing your brother." Now, that's important stuff that I want to hear, so what you do is say something along the lines of... "I cant believe you just said that you have been seeing my brother."... SO then I am right there with you like you want me to be...

If you really don't think you can handle the volume control there is always this new technology called texting... Sure, the people on the bus with you wont know everything that is going on in your life, but hey, then you can just start a blog...

For those of you who are still visiting me even after my shotty past couple of months, I love you, and I hope you still keep coming back and letting my words impregnate your eyes. Cheers.

14 comments:

B-Dub said...

Impregnate my eyes? Anytime my friend, any time.

I happen to love the convo's about birth control. Specifically how this one girl found it hard to remove her Nuva Ring and was telling the world about it standing in line at the Wally World. My oldest asked me what a Nuva Ring was, she looked down at him and asked "Oh My GOD! You could hear me?"

I responded, "Lady, everyone in a 10 lane radius can hear you. Please shut your trap."

She dropped her items and ran out of the store. I loved it! Till the oldest asked about the Nuva ring again... Ugg.

carissa said...

Thanks for coming back! I hate the loud talkers, though I fear this may be hypocritical. Actually, I don't always mind them, especially if I'm bored, but I hate not being able to cut in and comment on what they're talking about!

Sam said...

I always love a good argument while I'm on the bus they're just so damn funny and I always love listening on gossiping, its like watching a soap opera!

AngeliStarr said...

LMFAO

that ish is too hilarious.
Personally I hate those people.
Id rather not speak on the phone when Im on the bus or train for that matter.
Its just annoying. Id rather text or AIM.
If I NEED to call I wait until im outside around traffic where I can yell lol

crystal wine glasses said...

Please tell me the phone models of Nokia in which there contains Stereo Speaker just as in Nokia 6233?

Home for Sale said...

Most Bluetooth speakerphones for the car are meant for hands-free calls and that's it. The Jabra SP700, however, is one in-car speakerphone that is also compatible with stereo Bluetooth.

advertising company said...

Specifically how this one girl found it hard to remove her Nuva Ring and was telling the world about it standing in line at the Wally World.

advertising company said...

I fear this may be hypocritical. Actually, I don't always mind them, especially if I'm bored, but I hate not being able to cut in and comment on what they're talking about!

advertising company said...

Let me know the phone models of Nokia in which there contains Stereo Speaker just as in Nokia C2 01?

advertising company said...

however, is one in-car speakerphone that is also compatible with stereo Bluetooth.

Seo services kanpur said...

It is an ingenuous collection of nice advice.

photo canvas said...

Mobile phones are the need of every persons off late.So one should have the manners about talking on phone in public places.Always talk slowly and put off the speaker.

pawan tekchandani said...

Your site is awesome for all people. knowledge area on web.
i would like to comment on your blog.

garage floor paint said...

You should learn the mobile talking manners.Keep in mind that while you talking on mobile,there should be no disturbance for others that surround you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails